If you do not have a 3D printer but still want to try this out, I run a 3D printing service and you can get an instant quote here: https://3dtomorrow.com/3d-print-service.
Please consider using the links below if you decide to purchase anything used in this video, the items used are as follows:
– Creality CR-10s: https://amzn.to/2JGNmTk
– Tesa 50mm Masking Tape: https://amzn.to/2YtJVde
– I got my frame from Wilko for £2.50!
– Canon EOS 250D + Canon EF-s 18-55mm: https://amzn.to/32xwW8H
– Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM: https://amzn.to/2SnMLdl
– Wireless Lav Mic: https://amzn.to/2XJbxup
– SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDXC Memory Card: https://amzn.to/32uDSTV
– Studio Lighting Kit: https://amzn.to/2Sp6Sb1
– Flexi Light (for the Timelapses): https://amzn.to/2Sn1sgx
Thank you for watching =]