In this episode I had to do a complete reassembly of the suspension set, installed the top row idlers, and the front and back sprocket sets. And finally I managed to install the treads on the tank and make it roll!! This was a huge achievement as I didn’t really know since I designed the tank more than a year ago if everything was going to fit, align and work as intended. I’m really pleased about the end result and this gives me confidence to keep printing the rest of the parts that should give us a completed tank.
Some of these links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a little extra if you click and make a purchase.
All the filament on this project is from AprintaPro, proud filament sponsor of this channel:
The Matterhackers Pulse XE that I used to print all the sprockets:
If you want to support this channel you can do it here:
For regular updates on my projects follow me on: