Check out our shorter Spaces segment with Preview here: https://youtu.be/dPkqVrs2ozo
In this deep dive, you will learn …
Geoff Harris and the inspiration behind Preview (0:37)
– Was initially solving a problem for himself
– In addition to being a retail store, Preview NYC brings together fitness, nutrition, education, advice
– They are seen as a destination to learn
Preview and the future of retail (1:15)
– A holistic experience
– Buyers want to feel a connection with brands
– Brands reflect the lifestyle people want to project
– Apparel companies want to be in retail but can’t open their own stores and Preview lets them
– Preview solves a problem for the brand as well as the customer, who prefers to not purchase online
The future of Preview (3:33)
– Large and small format stores that provide different experiences
– Wants to partner with every aspect of the fitness industry to bring classes and training to larger stores
– A full-service experience where the store is part of your life and the retail component is not always the primary focus
What kind of people like Preview (4:40)
– Everyone from the gym rat looking for technical apparel to the guy who wants to dress comfortably
– Anyone looking for high quality athletic apparel, recovery technology, optimization supplements
What separates Preview (6:44)
– Changing the way products are being sold to consumers
– Allowing people to determine what works best for them before having to spend more than they would want
– They help you find products that align with your lifestyle
For more of the information you need to optimize your health and live better, longer, subscribe to our YouTube channel or find us here:
Our goal is to help you understand how optimization and longevity solutions, from the most basic practices that have been around for thousands of years to the most cutting-edge technologies that are still being developed, can extend your prime and help your body and mind resist and reverse the series of changes they begin to undergo in your early 30’s.
We believe in a proactive approach to health care where you go to your doctor to develop a plan for your health, rather than going when you are sick. We believe in shattering conventional practices. We believe we can help you improve, both mentally and physically, as you age, allowing you to live longer, live better, and be around for the people you love most.
We believe that getting older is inevitable, but that aging is not.
Live Longer. Get Stronger. Love More.
You can follow our CEO, Saad, at:
We want to know how we can improve and better serve the people who want to take their health into their own hands. If you have any feedback or ideas as to how we can improve, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.