Subscribe to Teen: Adams shows you how to spruce up your earbuds.
Supplies: Headphones, tape, scissors, clear nail polish, string.
1. Take your headphones and tape the end with the plug down on a table.
2. Measure out the length of the cord of your headphones with your string. Then make sure you have enough string for 4 or 5 of those lengths.
3. Take the string you measured out and split it down the middle.
4. Take the middle and tie it in a double knot around the top of your cord.
5. Always start with the right string. Take the right string and place it under the cord and over the left string.
6. Then take your left string and go over your wire and under your right string.
7. Then pull up and make your first knot. Then continue down the cord.
8. Cut the ends off the string without undoing the knot. Then apply clear nail polish to solidify the ends.
Subscribe to Ashley: Teen on Pinterest — NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY!!
Monday – Prank Off with Joey Graceffa and Strawburry17
Tuesday – The Andy and Alex Show
Wednesday – Stranger Danger with JennXPenn
Thursday – The Andy and Alex Show
Friday – PWND with Joey Graceffa and Strawburry17
Saturday – Dare or Dare with Kian Lawley
Saturday – Minecraft Adventures with LDShadowlady
Sunday – Craft-Teen with Ashley Adams – Sunday
Sunday – My Day. My Life.
Weekdays – Trendin’ On Teen
Like us in other places too: