The following links contain some affiliate links.
1. BIOSENSE® Breath Ketone Monitor & Mobile App
• No More Finger Pricks or Urine Sticks!
• Quick ketosis feedback directly on the device provides precise, high-resolution measurements on a 0-40 scale (0-4.0mmol blood ketone equivalent), from light to advanced to deep ketosis.
• The Ketone Score is a summary of how long and how deeply you’ve been in ketosis on any given day. This is important because research suggests that a daily Ketone Score of 120 is associated with a fat loss rate of about 0.5 pounds/week.
2. Muse S Headband
• Using advanced EEG technology to respond to your mind, heart, and breath
• Comfy brain sensing headband that helps you understand and track how well you focus, sleep, and recharge so you can refocus during the day and recover each night.
3. Halo Neuro
• All Movement is Learned the Same Way
• Playing guitar, lifting weights, and running may seem different — but your brain learns each of these movements the same way: via the motor cortex. As you learn, your brain optimizes signals from the motor cortex to the body for better performance.
*HALO NEURO technology has been sold to Flow Neuroscience and is no longer available for purchase.
4. HeartMath Heart Rate Variability Sensor & App
• The Inner Balance technology analyzes and displays our heart rhythm, measured by Heart Rate Variability (HRV), which indicates how emotional states are affecting our nervous system.
• The Inner Balance technology trains you to self-generate a highly efficient physiological state called HRV coherence, which helps us increase emotional composure and clearer reasoning.
• Recommended by health professionals worldwide, HRV coherence training has been associated with many health and performance benefits.
5. iRestore Hair Growth System
• Clinical-strength red light therapy to promote hair regrowth by extending the growth phase of the hair cycle.
Jonathan Charles Wilson, Pioneer of the Superhuman Home industry. His mission is to connect Leaders and Entrepreneurs in the Home Performance and Human Performance space to co-create world-class education and empowerment to transform every home into a healthier, smarter, and more high-performance environment.
His primary topics of interest include: Flow state, Biohacking technology, Whole-house energy efficiency, Solar, Battery back-up systems, Electric vehicle charging, in-home sales, sales training, entrepreneurship, and more! If you love any of these topics also, follow him on IG, FB, and Linkedin
Connect with Jennifer!
Autobiology Bits Podcast on Apple
Autobiology Bits Podcast on Google
I am a successful medical writer having worked in the field of molecular biology, immunology research, and pharmaceutical sales training, bringing my knowledge of these topics to you so you can learn how to become the expert on your own biology.
I take fun topics and personal stories and weave them together to bring you a sometimes funny—but always entertaining—show that explains the curious and amazing things our bodies can do for us when it’s working properly—and what happens when it’s not.
Then I ask the questions: How does this apply to you? How can you use this information to fix or enhance your own health/biology? The underlying principle is this: no two people work exactly the same way because no two people experience the 4 major influencers the same way: —Genetics —Environment —Nutrition —BiochemistryNot even twins! Knowing how your body works differently than others allows you to customize your lifestyle choices and help your physicians better treat you when things are not working well.
Two things that I absolutely recommend:
1. Take Vitamin C with every meal and before bed (1000 mg)
2. Use digestive enzymes with every meal. Check out my favorite brand BiOptimizers for special offers and discounts at https://autobiology.net/links/products/I am a VERY proud affiliate of Bioptimizers, and at no cost to you, may receive a commission on anything you might purchase.
Check out my website for more information on each episode!