Some of these home theaters include the Klipsch RP-280F 5.1-Ch Reference Premiere Home Theater System with Denon AVR-X4400H 9.2-Channel 4K Network AV Receiver which has the following features:
– 9.2 channel network AV Receiver with 11.2 channel processing capability, built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and AirPlay. 8 x HDMI inputs and triple outputs. DDSC-HD discrete audio circuitry with AL32 Multi Channel Processing.
– Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and optional Auro 3D . 4K full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 pure color, HDR, Dolby Vision, HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) compatibility and HDCP2.2 support. ISF certification/calibration for picture.
– Audyssey MultEQ XT32 setup and room calibration.
– Built-in “HEOS” wireless multi-room technology and the free HEOS app.
– Front panel USB input, High Resolution Audio support, iOS connection sharing.
– AirPlay compatible, Denon 2016 AVR remote app, ECO mode. eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update.
– The Reference Premiere RP-280F floor-standing speaker is the largest in the Reference Premiere family, producing cinematic sound from two 8″ Cerametallic woofers and a Hybrid Tractrix Horn.
-It can fill a larger room with theater-quality sound with minimal effort – immersing you in the ultimate listening experience.
Be sure to check them out at Amazon by following these links:
USA Link ► http://amzn.to/2km3hOb
UK Link ► http://amzn.to/2kojQJ9