Have you ever wanted to learn how you can biohack your way to greater mental clarity, reduced stress, heightened focus, while alleviating depression, anxiety & fatigue?
If so, grab yourself a Bulletproof Coffee & dive into this highly revealing interview.
Ben Angel, author of the brand new biohacking book, “Unstoppable,” functional nurse practitioner & nutritionist, Cynthia Henry Thurlow & psychologist, Dr. Kelly Donahue explore biohacking & how you can use it to optimize mental performance.
* How to thrive in stressful situations
* What biohacking is & why biohacking is the future of peak performance, focus & concentration
* Why we need to address the bias by the self-help industry that “excuses” are simply a result of a weak mental mindset & why this bias is bad advice at best & dangerous at worst
* How nutritional deficiencies mimic psychological disorders, including anxiety, depression & aggression, it’s prevalence & how it impacts your mental performance
* A brand new wearable device that is revolutionizing the treatment of stress
* Why you can’t out-think bad biochemistry by medicating with self-help
* Why it’s vital you hone in on your gut health for mental health
* Why biohacking is critical for those suffering with depression & why this need to focus in on their biochemistry
Plus, much, much more.
Sit back, relax & dive in now.
Then, click here to take the FREE biohacking quiz at https://www.areyouunstoppable.com/
To listen to other episodes by the Everyday Wellness Podcast, click here Itunes https://apple.co/2CxSMxl
What is biohacking, biohacking, how does biohacking work, biohacker, dave asprey, bulletproof, bulletproof coffee